- 1 wild turkey breast lobe
- 1 bottle of zesty italian dressing
- Vegetable or peanut oil (amount depends on deep fryer size)
- 1 box of Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour
- 1 pack of Louisiana New Orleans Style Seafood Breading Mix
- Clean a breast and cut ¼-½ inch thick cross section strips (against the grain), then cut down to nugget size (1.5-2 inch pieces).
- Place nuggets in a bowl and cover in zesty Italian dressing. Mix and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat deep fryer up to 365 degrees with vegetable or peanut oil.
- Mix a 1:1 mixture of Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour and Louisiana New Orleans style Seafood breading mix.
- Take nuggets from dressing and toss in breading
- Fry until they are a crispy brown (times vary based on fryers, but it only takes a couple minutes)
- Serve with dipping sauce